World of Raids has the new patchnotes for Burning Crusade Beta Patch 2.03 online. You can read all patch notes here. For us Rogues only some minor changes were applied.
- Rogue talent Weapon Expertise changed to 2/2 increasing weapon skill of daggers/swords/fist weapons by 10.
- Suprise attacks dmg increased from 8% to 10%.
- Renataki Charm of Trickery changed (scales with lvl now, 40 energy at lvl 70)
- Venomous Totem changed to: Use: Increases the damage dealt by instant Poison by 65 and the periodic damage dealt by Deadly Poison for 22 for 20 sec.
- Rogue T4 set bonuses changed, are now:
(2) Set: increases the duration of your Slice and Dice ability by 1 sec per combo point.
(4) Set: Your finishing moves have a 15% chance to grant you a combo point.
Weapon Expertise is still quite useless, since the nerf of +weaponskill. It no longer reduces the damage reduction by glancing blows and just increases the critchance versus higher level mobs by 0.1% per +weaponskill. I do not think it is worth 2 Talent points
I have not heard if they also adjusted the mace skill in the mace specialization, but I would not wonder if Blizzard forgut us poor mace rogues again 😉 But then +weaponskill is so useless nowadays that it will not matter anyhow.
I like the increase of Surprise Attacks damagebonus. But I still think here that with Slice and Dice as THE finisher in PvE for a combat Rogue making finishing moves nondodgeable is a slap in the face of every combat Rogue and I would like to have it back on Sinister Strikes.